terça-feira, outubro 12, 2010

Letter to an unknown love

My Love,

I’m thinking about you today, as I do every night. I don’t know where you are now, but inside of me. I need you now, I’m kind of lost here, so many things going on and I know you are the only one that can understand me, hold me into your arms and make me forget it all.

I was wondering… we could runaway. We already have the money, we have our own lives, let’s get all that and just run, run to another country. England, Poland, Netherlands, maybe New Zealand or Bangladesh, you choose! I just can’t keep here, not that way, not without you.

I know it’s wrong, our love is forbidden, unknown, hidden! But what can I say? If you are not here right now, it’s your fault, it’s our destiny and we must change it. I’m confused, you know.

I claim for you and I feel you in every touch, in every smile, in every single kiss. But it’s not you. And every time I think you are near, it’s when you are even further. What can I do if I keep waiting and desiring you?

I’ve already had you in so many faces I can’t count, but all I really know is that I’ll recognize you everywhere I go, anywhere you are.

So, all I can assure you is that I love you, even though I don’t know you yet.

4 Comentários:

Anonymous JulioCMO disse...

Nossa, parece até algo que rodeava minha cabeça uns dias desses Oo

''I’ve already had you in so many faces I can’t count''

Texto muito lindo...

12:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown disse...

Você sabe que eu adoro o que você escreve, e dessa vez não foi diferente.
Delicado. Lindo.
Parabens!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Just me disse...

Obrigado aos dois pelos elogios!
Julio, acho que isso é o que passa na cabeça de muitos de nós, mas nem sempre nos damos conta ou externalizamos isso, mas que está ali, em algum momento, está.

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anônimo disse...

I loved it! The text is wonderful! "our love is forbidden"... I think I'm your love. AUHAUHAUHA kidding :P

9:22 PM  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial